Walnut Shell Filter Skid
Walnut shell filter skid is our newly developed oily wastewater treatment system used to filter produced water (effluent). Utilizing walnut shell as filter media, this filter skid is applicable to a very wide variety of applications, including petrochemical wastewater treatment, petroleum refining, petrochemical and advanced treatment of oily wastewater.
According to customer’s specific requirements, our walnut shell filter skid can be designed with tailored diameter and height to meet the actual needs of filtration applications.
- Good adsorption and interception capacity, high filtration accuracy;
- Oil immersion resistant, removal of oil and suspended solids;
- Available in a series or parallel configuration;
- Compact structure, small footprint;
- High filtration rate, commonly twice that of quartz sand filter;
- Backwashing effect is ensured due to the internal structure of mechanical mixing and scrubbing, achieving the effect that can not be reached by independent water washing;
As a trustworthy manufacturer of skid-mounted system for oil and gas, ZJJLZK specializes in the design, manufacture and supply of various industrial valves to control fluid flow in piping system, as well as provide skid-mounted solutions for water & gas injection, flow metering and oily wastewater treatment. Over the years, ZJJLZK has earned the trust of our customers with our professional expertise in design and fabrication of custom manufactured skid mounted systems, such as crude oil metering skid, water injection skid, skid-mounted wastewater treatment system, etc. We continue to strive to maintain the highest standard of quality flow control valve and skid-mounted equipment by constant growth and improvement in aspects of design, development, manufacturing, installation and service.