Continuous Sand Filter
Continuous sand filter is an innovative filtration system that integrates the functions of sand cleaning and filtration, featuring automatic backwashing, compact structure, wide application, high filtration accuracy, high automation level, long service life and easy installation and maintenance. By utilizing the principle of upflow filtration with single homogeneous filter material, the continuous sand filter can implement filtering and sand cleaning simultaneously, achieving 24 hours continuous automatic operation and the backwashing process is carried out without stopping the system. The reasonable sand cleaning and lifting structure is adopted to replace conventional high power backwashing system, thus greatly saving energy. This filtration system is maintenance-free operated, facilitating operator to manage.
- Filtering and sand cleaning are implemented simultaneously, continuous operation;
- Dirty sand will be completely removed through the friction between the filter materials that move up and down;
- Sand cleaning unit has an exceptional structure, providing good cleaning effect, low cleaning water consumption, and easy operation;
- No need for large-flow high-power backwash pump, saving operating cost;
- Smooth running and easy operation, achieving unmanned management;
As a trustworthy manufacturer of skid-mounted system for oil and gas, ZJJLZK specializes in the design, manufacture and supply of various industrial valves to control fluid flow in piping system, as well as provide skid-mounted solutions for water & gas injection, flow metering and oily wastewater treatment. Over the years, ZJJLZK has earned the trust of our customers with our professional expertise in design and fabrication of custom manufactured skid mounted systems, such as crude oil metering skid, water injection skid, skid-mounted wastewater treatment system, etc. We continue to strive to maintain the highest standard of quality flow control valve and skid-mounted equipment by constant growth and improvement in aspects of design, development, manufacturing, installation and service.