Globe Valve, Restrictor
This globe valve is a flow control valve developed on the basis of the principle of balanced piston. Through the pressure balancing piston, the torque of valve opening and closing is small, resulting a quick motion of valve opening and closing. The soft and hard dual-seal structure is adopted to separate the throttle part from seal part, it aims to reduce the erosion damage on seal while to achieve zero leakage sealing effect, enabling the service life of valve to be extended.
- Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, etc.
- Nominal size: NPS 1"-NPS 24" (DN25-DN600)
- Pressure: CL150-CL2500 (PN10-PN420)
- Temperature range: -196°C to +250°C
- Valve operation: manual, bevel gear, pneumatic, electric, pneumatic-hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, etc.
- The sealing structure (tungsten carbide, MOLON, O-ring) offers reliable sealing performance, excellent erosion and wear resistance, is capable of realizing zero leakage under the condition of high pressure liquid flow;
- Tapered sealing surface facilitates the self-cleaning of dirt from the sealing surface;
- Balanced piston sealing structure is outfitted to the valve disc, providing a stable operation under the condition of full differential pressure;
As a trustworthy manufacturer of skid-mounted system for oil and gas, ZJJLZK specializes in the design, manufacture and supply of various industrial valves to control fluid flow in piping system, as well as provide skid-mounted solutions for water & gas injection, flow metering and oily wastewater treatment. Over the years, ZJJLZK has earned the trust of our customers with our professional expertise in design and fabrication of custom manufactured skid mounted systems, such as crude oil metering skid, water injection skid, skid-mounted wastewater treatment system, etc. We continue to strive to maintain the highest standard of quality flow control valve and skid-mounted equipment by constant growth and improvement in aspects of design, development, manufacturing, installation and service.